Friday, October 3, 2008

September 08 Performance

These are the trades that I have closed for the month of September 2008:
  1. LEH Oct Put (--): Poor management of position. Cut loss due to the reason that I'm very uncomfortable with any options that has less than 1 month lifetime.
  2. CMG Sep Put (+): Just in time of getting myself out of this position as I thought that it will expired worthless. Lucky me.
  3. MFC Sep Put (--): Not lucky enough for this one. Almost expired worthless.
  4. PTR Sep Put (+): Sudden drop in HK shares. Lucky to make a profit with this one.
  5. MET Sep Put (---): Expired worthless.
  6. GHL Sep Put (---): Expired worthless.
  7. COF Sep Put (---): Expired worthless.
  8. SLT Sep Call (---): Expired worthless.
  9. GS Oct Put (2+): Too bad I didn't have an Internet connection when GS crashes. Opportunity missed. The profit could have been equivalent to my initial capital. Just too bad.
  10. BGC Nov Put (3+): After so many bad trades, just have to take some profit with this one.
  11. SINA Dec Put (+): Take profit again because I was nervous about the bailout.
In total, I still manage to edge out a tiny profit for the month of September. My total account position is now above my initial capital (about 60% higher).

No comments: