Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bailout Crash

What a crash. I was really expecting the bailout to be passed. Watching the result in CNBC is like watching a penalty kick shootout. As the overall trend is down, I thought that the market will rebound first with the passing of the bailout and then go back down. It didn't happen.

I read from some blogs of blaming the crash to Congress. 1 trillion wipe out of the stock market! Ha ha, these traders/investors are just a bunch of losers. They should just take responsibility of their actions. If you are wrong, then find out why you are wrong. Don't blame it on someone else because you are wrong. If you keep blaming someone else for your failure, then you will never succeed in life.

For me, my reaction to the crash is: Oh, it has gone down too fast. 

Yes, when it goes down so fast, it may bounce up fast too. This is really hard in terms of position management. 

As I'm heavily on the bear side, the crash has increase my account value. I hope that I can keep most of them.

No comments: