Monday, October 27, 2008

Underestimating the down strength

I always underestimate the strength for a particular move. It's never perfect for me in managing my trades. I'm currently having a light position to the downside. How low will it go before a rebound? I think that this next downside move will not be so strong as compared with the one in early October. The ratings for various sectors remains:
USA Longterm Midterm Shorterm
S&P500 Down Down Down
DJI Down Down Down
Nasdaq Comp Down Down Down
AMEX Natural Gas Down Down Down
AMEX Oil Down Down Down
AMEX Security Broker Down Down Down
KBW Bank Down Down Down
KBW Insurance Down Down Down
PHLX Housing Down Down Down
PHLX Shipping Down Down Down
Sig Steel Down Down Down
S&P Retail Down Down Down
AMEX Biotech Down Down Down
AMEX Airline Down Down Neutral

No comments: