Monday, September 22, 2008

Disconnected

What a volatile week. I was only following the news from a TV. Did not have an Internet connection to do any trades. I have just checked my daily account statements and the value was fluctuating wildly. Only if I was able to close my position at the lowest point, I could have bought a new laptop for myself or that Bose earphone. Dreamm........

Ok, after the strong rebound, my readings are still mixed for the various sectors.
USA Longterm Midterm Shorterm
S&P500 Down Down Down
DJI Down Down Down
NasdaqComp Down Down Down
Natural Gas Down Down Down
Oil Down Down Down
SecurityBroker Down Down Down
Bank Down Neutral Up
Insurance Down Neutral Neutral
Housing Down Neutral Up
Shipping Down Down Down
Steel Down Down Down
Retail Down Up Neutral (-)
Biotech Up Neutral Down
Airline Down Up (+) Up

No comments: